In the Rays of the Sun.
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”
Wearing bright colors often makes me feel good. I have a lot of bright tops and tees in my wardrobe. What can be better for summer? I paired this loose bright top with boyfriend vintage destroyed denim and high heels with spiked studs. For jewelry I chose a dark silver metal multi-strand cross charm necklace. Dark metal silver jewelry can go well with many colors of your clothes, so it is something to consider if you do not have one yet.
Pink tank top – Victoria’s Secret.
Pink paneled lace tee – American Eagle.
Multi-strand dark metal cross necklace – bebe (vintage).
Destroyed boyfriend denim – vintage.
Black heels with studs – Schutz.
Photos by Alex Ross http://alexrossphoto.com Thank you, Alex, for your creative photography!
1. White open stitch top. Get it here (on sale).
2. Loose coral top with open shoulders with destroyed denim – a great match! Get the top here.
3. Get this Bright Fuchsia Top here.
1. Western Charm Necklace. Get it here.
2. Antiqued Cross Necklace/Earring Set. Get it here for a low price!
3. Get this Multi Strand Cross Necklace/Earrings here.
Destroyed boyfriend denim.
1. Get these destroyed/trashed boyfriend jeans here.
2. Get these baggies jeans here.
3. Get these surrender super baggies here.
1. Get these black shoes with spikes here.
2. T-strap shoes visually lengthen your legs. Get these studded t-strap heels here (a great deal!).
3. Here is a flats version. Get them here (on sale!).
Do you love boyfriend destroyed denim, or loose tops or studded shoes?
Your comments are very important to me. Please share your impressions below. Thank you!
Share and Enjoy